Monday, July 30, 2007

Cyborg is Here!

[Mattel's DC Superheroes : Cyborg 12"Inch]
Written by Kal-El

He's back from SDCC, He's tired, He's Exhausted but he had Fun at the San Diego Comic Con! He's so lucky, me and GL would cut off our toe's to go to SDCC, but nevermind. Give it up for Michael Crawford and listen to what he has to say...Take it away Michael.

Whew! I'm back from SDCC, and I'm exhausted...but it was great fun, and itwas wonderful seeing everyone! Sorry I haven't gotten more of my coverageup, but I had the chance to see both the Simpsons movie (fantastic!) andBalls of Fury (damn funny!), and my evenings ended up running late.

Tonight I'm looking at the 12" Cyborg Superman from Mattel. We haven'tgotten the small version yet, but this one is terrific, easily the best of12" releases so far in this 'collectors' line. He's still too expensive,but at least the cool sculpt makes up for some of that.

You can find all the reviews at the usual: http://www.mwctoys.com And don't forget about my SDCC giveaway of the PF Lurtz, which will continue through August 10th.

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

No comments: