Sunday, September 21, 2008

Smallville Begins


I Know I know, you've probably seen it, and i know i'm late for this post, but hey just a thought of posting this, it's been my favorite TV show for the past 7 to 8 years now, (Talk about being biased), and since it's the only TV show with relevance to a real super hero. Smallville Season 8 has launch the first episode "Odyssey" last Thursday.



Only to find out, where was "Supergirl" ? Well apparently, along side with Kristen Kreuk & Michael Rosenbaum (Which has already left Smallville), Laura Vandervoort who plays "Kara" in the previous Season 7, will not be returning as a series regular in Season 8. When we last saw Kara, in "Arctic," she was somewhere within the Phantom Zone. At Least Erica Durance & Allison Mack is still around *Phew*

"They announced the cast... and I'm not a part of it," Vandervoort told in anTV Guide Interview. "We were all surprised when they chose not to bring me back as a regular, but I'm sure I'll be back for one or two [episodes]!"

Vandervoort seems to have a good attitude about the whole thing. "The show is about Clark Kent, and I was honored to be a part of it. I mean, my character became more than it was supposed to be. She ended up sticking around the entire season" So expect to see her re-appear in the future shows to come.

Enjoy the show



No comments: