Sunday, February 15, 2009

To A Dear Friend of Mine - My Plate of Cookies

Early of the year, i've received a picture msg from Lobo ( My Plate of Cookies ) as stated on the image above. I totally forgot all about it, but then the pink slip came to my office, and the next day head off to the MPC to pick up this un expected parcel and only to find Pyslocke to be in a white bubbled envelope package. It was a great way of starting the day. When i took her out of the envelope, the customs guys took a 10 second silent look at it and asked me what is it? [It was hilarious at the Mail Processing Centre, but those guys are cool, they had a look and shook their heads at me].

Thanks again Lobo, she make a very nice additional to my own personal collection and will remain unopened, well for as long as i can keep her in there, This only means that i need to find an extra space, my room is getting packed. A new shelve perhaps?

[ Pyslocke , Sexy as ever!]

You can read more action figures reviews on Lobo's website - My Plate of Cookies, where you'll see his detailed review of various genre of Action Figures that comes along in Down South Australia, from Marvel to DC to Starwars to Transformers. He lurks and hunts around the street of Canberra, He talks about Prices, Shipping and most of all Articulation, Paint Job and detailed to detail regarding his figures, yes sir, he's one of us, we keep hunting for them, while taking care of his beloved wife and his cute little precious Alisha (His ultimate action figure).

P.S. : We should just work in the Action Figure Business instead of our "real" jobs. Thanks again Bro.

No comments: