Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The House of El


People are most wondering about this blog that I started, ever thought about stuff that Superheroes could do? Gifts that they have or shall I say Powers that they have for the use of good? The adventures that they have. When I was growing up, all the powers and adventures are only in the comics and movies that they made in the 70’s and 80’s. Not so much Media activity was shown in the 90’s.


But since the new millennium, we started to experience the coming back to life of the comic’s superhero world. It was DC Comics or Marvel, it doesn’t matter, I am a fan of their work, stories, writers, creators, actors, it doesn’t matter. Finally the Comic to Movie is building up slowly, year by year. Enough to drive me insane.

When I was growing up, we use to talk about how cool it would be to see the Xmen characters in a movie. Back then we could only read the comics, play the games on consoles, watch the Saturday morning cartoons and still a very limited amount of Action Figures to collect. I remember the day when I first saw X men the Movie. It was mind blowing. I thought that was insane, then I heard they were also working on several other movie projects such as Spiderman, Punisher, Catwoman, Dare Devil, Superman, Batman. It was just a matter of time to see it to believe it. But when movies came out, after each time pondering what the outcome will be, after seeing it, I will always be amazed.

I am a Fan of All superhero characters, But i only have one true love and respect for. The Man of Steel..Superman. When the latest Superman Movie came out. It was all the more hectic buld of anxiety for me. Wanting to know alot of facts, i was browsing around to see what could the movie look like but without having to ruin the movie for my self, then when the world premiering of Superman Returns, I went all out..As if that was enough, i was waiting for the Game to come out too, all though alot of gamers rated the game a poor 4.0, Regardless, it wasn't going to stop me in any way..I am a true believer...
I Constantly talk to my friends and peers about how cool it was to have to know more people that can talk about the superhero character, once we start talking about Marvel or DC superheroes, Time will fly and leaving the rest of your friends in the dust. But now almost any TV shows are talking about Heroes, talking about Movies that is up and coming to theatres. We'll all becoming one in this world of Superheroes. I dedicate this site to my Lovely and understanding Girl, She is truly an amazing woman whom I love and would like to spend the rest of my life with, it’s amazing that she could also withstand the stuff I talk to her about Superheroes, if you’re reading this. I Love you so much.

And also to all the Superhero fans, this blogspot will be dedication for all those guys that has very limited option for viewing or finding stuff online to feed their satisfaction on Superhero Power Hunger. People who crave for other stuffs like OST, Action Figues, Movies News, Digital Artworks plus many more to come. I will try to update as much as possible.

Welcome to the
House of El

Kal-El

No comments: