Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What If Elisha Cuthbert was to play Supergirl?



Elisha Cuthbert as you all knows from the Season episodes of 24, Very young yet very beautiful. I hope WB will consider her to be Supergirl.

Question: Ever wonder what she would look like if she got the role to play supergirl?

Answer: Look at the picture.

Well here I am please to give you a little bit of an insight, credits will all go to a brilliant artist that goes by the name of Iskandar Salim. His artwork is simply just amazing and real life like. I found his artwork to be very astonishing as I am always in favour of digital arts. Especially comic superhero characters.

Have a look at his gallery and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Keep up the good work man.

Have a little taste of the glory.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad man, i'm a big fan of Lobo from DC comics. Maybe you could find out any news about him? Are they making a movie for him? I like your action figures, Keep it up Kal-El, Son of Jor-El! - Lobo