Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Series 5 With A Vengence

Written by GL

Available for pre-order for February 2008 is the Superman/Batman Series 5, titled Vengeance 2. And, just by looking at the above, you can already tell that this series is a must-have. Do I feel dumb for not keeping up with this series? Yes, I do.

This series features a very nicely done Joker (which comes packed with Mr. MXYZPLTK), a new re-version of Supergirl, a busty Powergirl, and a Superman/Batman.

I'm not too sure about the story behind this Superman/Batman figure, but I'd like to know. Nonetheless, each figure comes are 6.5" with multiple points of articulation and a platform for display. Like I said, they're only available for pre-order and only being shipped in February 2008.

Check out Big Bad Toy Store: going rate is US$49.99 or just under B$80.

No comments: